- Remove The mower belt. First, pull out the spark plug wire to avoid mower starting by accident. Insert a flat-head screwdriver among the mower belt and the pulley assembly from the top. Pry the screwdriver forward to take away the mower belt.
- Find the lift links on the lt155 mower deck. The lift links are a set of nuts with springs to adjust the height of the mower deck. These can be identified on every side of the mower deck close to the mounting bracket. Adjust the lift links to reduce the mower deck by turning the nut counterclockwise. See ""Adjusting Mower Level"" in the operating manual for a visual of this.
- Support the john deere lt155 mower deck with a length of 2-by-4 lumber. Make sure the lumber is lengthy sufficient to span the width of the mower deck.
- Find the cotter pin in the mounting bracket close to every lift link. Grasp the finish of the cotter pin with a pair of needle-nose pliers. Bend the cotter pin straight. Grasp the loop finish of the cotter pin and pull it free of charge from the mounting hole.
- Take away the front and rear adjuster nut. Slide the bold from the mounting bracket. You can determine the adjuster nut by the triangularly shaped bolt at the front and rear of the mower deck. The john deere 38 inch mower deck will slide totally free from the mounting brackets after these bolts are removed.
How To Charge a Riding Lawn Mower Battery With a Car
Can You Mow Zoysia Grass Having a Rotary Mower?
How you can Place an Electric Starter Battery on a Push Lawn Mower
How To Choose A Petrol Powered Mower
Ryobi Lawn Mower Troubleshooting